2010年10月20日星期三

How quickly time flies ...

How quickly time flies ...

In Delhi, I spent three nice sight-seeing months in my host family. I am last Friday and again over Chennai flown back to Madurai and arrived in the middle of the night with a host family, who had not noticed at all though, I'll be back, but happy to have won much about it seemed. Last week I wanted to actually quite cozy and edit my travel pictures, write a few emails and a lot of lazy in the sun but instead of me 'Journaliste everyday life' once again fully utilized. After a Feedbackday in college and an interview in a very very very very remote village where we were going good 6 students possible with all the buses, then had the last article is written and edited.
I can not believe that the now three months have been in my host family, but it was very nice, full, impressive, varied, funny and hot months and I feel bound to come back over here.
The following is my family portraits:

View more family portraits in:windgreen189.

没有评论:

发表评论