2010年12月26日星期日

Mother's portrait painting(A)

Mother's portrait painting(A)
Mother died more than a year, brother wrote three times to ask for mother's portrait painting, but I'm still unable to meet brother's wishes.
Mother is superstitious and thought that the camera would take people's soul away. As i studied art for a short period, there're several times i prepared to draw a portrait for my mother, however, finally give up halfway. This is not all my reasons but mostly because mother didn't have enough time to sit down. absolutely, my painting technic is also very limited.
I remembered, when i went into the Teachers College just a few days, I couldn't wait to draw pictures for mother. She's very cooperative and especially dropped all her work, sit down to wait be drawed for a portrait painting. The full half day, although mother wanted to stand up several times but she refrained. I know, she was intended to be my model-although she does not know what the model is. but from her kind eyes and words of encouragement, it's enough to understand a mother's heart. Later, relying on random graffiti, i got a little reputation, but the opportunity like before was already gone. There're one or two times, i finally persuaded mother sit down, but couldn't draw a few strokes, she stood up with excuses. Later and later, i got married and busy with my career all day, the number of back home gradually less up, so has no more idea to draw the portrait painting for mother.
Nowadays, mother gone away, the idea for painting a mother portrait become strong day by day. but every time when i unfold the paper is not because my memory to mother blurred. on the contrary, the pain from mother's death make her image in my mind increasingly profound. The more and more vivid impression let me don't know how to put pen on paper to draw her goodness, love and strong.
Mother is a child bride, married my father in her 14 age. Father was a humble farmer. He met my mother while he sell rice on the road. In order to get some rice, grandfather betrothed mother to the equally poor father. Later mother said, an aunt and she were sold one time, but thanks to her big feet, she got the chance to escape from the master.

没有评论:

发表评论